Shin Mirae is a Boss (Along with City Hall's writer)
- Jo Guk: Enough with the nonsense, just tell me whether you're going to re-enter the contest.
- Shin Mirae: What'd you say jerk? *gong sounds* You think you're so great? Just b/c you're the Deputy Mayor? You don't think I have any pride? That I'll just come and go as you command? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do? You little weakling.
- Jo Guk: Miss Shin Mirae~
- Shin Mirae: You're not going to shut up? You shouldn't have anything to say! You're supposed to be a learned guy, is it that hard to respect me? "I'm sorry about before. I had no choice but to take responsibility. I'm sorry that I sent you away without apologizing, it pained me to do so." You only had to say those 3 things! Am I wrong?
- Jung Boomi: Are you crazy, what's wrong with you?
- Shin Mirae: You're right, it'd be really inexcusable to say something like that right? That's why I'm going to keep it to myself, and not say anything. You know how I could never say something that'd hurt someone.